Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /home/tondries/domains/radiyam.eu/public_html/phpcmsys/subr.i.cms.php on line 3961
Warning: fopen(../phpcmsys/cms.cont.00/users/ec2-34-239-158-107.compute-1.amazonaws.com.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tondries/domains/radiyam.eu/public_html/phpcmsys/subr.i.cms.php on line 2621
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/tondries/domains/radiyam.eu/public_html/phpcmsys/subr.i.cms.php on line 2622
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/tondries/domains/radiyam.eu/public_html/phpcmsys/subr.i.cms.php on line 2623
putcontentval error - ../phpcmsys/cms.cont.00/users/ec2-34-239-158-107.compute-1.amazonaws.com.txt
• — •Y A M A N D A R A Research & Applications• — •
Inner Direction: Viola Victoria Christie, Sylvie Touranne
Mission: Teachings of preparation to group consciousness. Work into the worlds of significances, of the reality, of the essential truth. Spiritual service to humanity.
Works aimed at the Common Good.
Apply teachings to the civil and professionnal world, through regular and impersonal committment
Aims: evolve through inner and subjective side of Life, by conscience expansion steps, in order to daily contribute helping our brothers and sisters of humanity overcoming their difficulties, and establishing right relationships among all, in freedom and responsibility.
• With spirit of equanimity and freedom, this school is open to everyone, in respect of any identity, thought, confession, race, age. It therefore refuses every kind of partisanship of any origin (political, religious, racial,…)
• Basic selective criteria for participation are : willing to perfectibility, motivation, discipline, perseverance, patience, heart attitude, thought and action harmlessness, formal committment and discretion.
Subjects (in French and/or English) : Both language skills are welcome, but not compulsory, and not discriminatory.
– Spiritual Life Coaching and Radiopsychology
– Rules of purification and energetic physiology – Ageless Wisdom and Royal Yoga of Synthesis
– Synthesis East/Orient-West/Occident
– Agni Yoga (Living Ethics) – History of the Civilizations, Ethnology and Anthropology – Science of Energies and Astrosynthesis (astrology and cosmogenesis) – Elements of Physics Laws : • Electromagnetism (light and sound / etheric matter from the quantic void) • Environment / Atmospherics / Astrophysics
• Biophysics – Hierogrammatikon, Expression and Interpretation – Gnôsis, Philosophies, Metaphysics – Experience and Intention – Participative Citizenship, Service to humanity, Co-Creativity
• Subjects are taught synthetically and not structurally or specifically segmented. Interdependence, interconnexions and interactions are used for a better global comprehension.
• No specific level is required, as adaptability and flexibility are the base of works’ interactivity.
• Travels can be organized according to the studied themes. Periods of traveling are decided according to local climate and international events.
Organization: Regular physical presence is required.
Work inbetween the sessions is totally individual. Once ever sessions have begun, no explanation regarding the courses is transmitted via electronic ways (Internet, Emails, mobile phones, I-Phones, I-Pads,…), neither among the students, nor among students and teachers. The courses cannot be registered by any process. The participants undertake respecting those indications. Non respect of those facts brings about immediate striking off.
• Session frequency : once every two months, on Saturdays from 9:am. to 5:pm. During every session, a time of free pause is given for the meal or picnic. The place is communicated in due time, at the inscription.
Once a year in June, a special work is organized (World Service, workshop, learn sacred geography in situ,...) Details are given on due time.
• Participation in the sessions : sustainable engagement for one full year, with possibility to renew from year to year. In case of inevitability, absence should be announced at least a week before the session for purposes of organization.
• Sessions can be organised in your region on request, from a minimum of 10 participants. Please contact us.
N.B. All amounts payed are put into the working capital for research programmes, publications, distribution, after payment of administrative charges. Teachers get not payed for the service.